Our office is now open for business!
We look forward to seeing you and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we will be taking to keep you safe.
While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. Our office stays up-to-date on infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association, CDC, and OSHA.
Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, you may see some changes.
What you need to know when it is time for your next appointment:
- We will call you beforehand to ask some screening questions.
- You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. (You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines or children’s toys since those items are difficult to disinfect.)
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. This might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.
Dr Renck & Team